- EventAll-American 400* Non-Points
- DATESunday, October 30, 2022
- RACING / QUALIFYING1PM (Sun) / 5:30PM (Sat)
- TRACK PHONE(615) 254-1986
- TRACK ADDRESS625 Smith Avenue, Nashville, TN 37203
The track first featured “horseless carriages” and motorcycles on June 11, 1904 on a 1 1/8 (1.125) mile dirt oval. Races were canceled after a motorcycle ran in to the back of a car that was lining up. Harness (horse) racing events were also held at the track.
In September 1904 another series of races was organized. Most of the entrants came directly to Nashville from the 1904 World’s Fair in St. Louis, Missouri. Racing pioneer Barney Oldfield was one of the entrants. People marveled at cars driving over 60 miles per hour (100 kilometers per hour).